Thursday, July 10, 2008

Update: NC Ag Jam

First, let me say how super exciting it was to get a personal update in my comments from a blogger by the name of Jeff (who I'm guessing may have something to do with the event) - thanks Jeff!!

So here's the skinny... I hope to see ALL of you at this great event. I will be there with bells on! (Please note that metaphor of "bells" really implies cowgirl boots.)

Original Post: NC AG Jam

Update: The Diet Pepsi Got to Be NC Ag Jam has been announced.

Blake Shelton, Tracy Byrd, Eric Church, Jake Owen, Jamey Johnson, Heartland and Blackberry Smoke will perform.

Gates will open at 11am with music starting at Noon.

This is an all day event and tickets will start at $15 (Lawn) up to $25 (Gold Circle) for all day (on sale July 26).

Local, North Carolina companies will sample and sell products. This is not your typical show, it will be a one of a kind event.

The site, www.ncagjam.com, is up and running for more information.
My tailgating buddy Craig found me at the bar last night to tell me about this... silly boy... he should've known I was WELL aware of this already! I am really stoked about getting to see Eric and Jake LIVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment