Sunday, July 13, 2008

For You Female Entrepreneurs Out There...

I know there are quite a few business girls like me who read my blog (thank you!) so I wanted to share... SCORE is one of my favorite small business resources. That and the SBA. Check out your local affiliates!

From Sue Stock, local business N&O writer & blogger:

SCORE launches site for women...

SCORE, the organization that has helped thousands of small businesses get off the ground, has launched a special Web site for female entrepreneurs. The Web site provides tools, mentoring, workshops and articles specifically for women. You can find the new site at http://www.score.org/women.
Please feel free to share any of your business resources and successes, too!

1 comment:

  1. I have taken several classes at the SCORE in my area - can be helpful. I did not know about the new site for women, thanks. I thought I would share a great website www.myownbusiness.org - fantastic for helping you put together a business plan, as detailed as you decide. This website does an excellent job of getting you through what is a very important part of getting your business started.

    ReplyDelete