Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Kenny Chesney's Next Big Star...

at my bar... tomorrow! How sweet is that?


Join 94.7 WQDR at Buckhead Saloon THIS THURSDAY NIGHT at 9pm to help decide who our next big star will be!

See the 4 finalists - Holland Marie and the Johnston County Line, The Johnny Orr Band, Kevin Lee and Jason Marks - work the stage to win the chance to be Kenny’s opening act here plus compete for $25,000 and an audition with Kenny’s label... plus a slot on his Poets’ and Pirates tour.

Admission is free and is 21 and up only
.

Kenny’s Next Big Star - be a part of history in the making!
Ok, the last line is uber-cheesy... but don't look at me... I didn't write the copy for this promo... but I'll still be there with my cowgirl boots on!

PS - I'm sorry for not having more advance notice for you all, but I do hope those of you who are free can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment