Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Rehab...

....is where I will need to check myself into when I return to Raleigh next Monday night.

Can you guess where I'm going? Here's a hint:

That was one of the more exciting videos I could find in my 30 second YouTube search.

Well, other than:...but if I come back hitched, I'm willing to bet my tail is grass!

I'm heading out at the crack of down on Thursday and meeting in lovely Las Vegas with 8 of my favorite girls (and sisters) from college for E. Riley's bachelorette party - including fellow blogger, Adrianne! Lisa S. is coming in this weekend for a industry event next week and will be hopefully joining in with our 20-something shenanigans on Saturday night!

The nights have pretty much been planned out (Palms, Playboy Club, Coyote Ugly *I hear it's a sausage party, but what girls who grew up in the 90's/early 2000's didn't love that movie?*, Thunder from Down Under *sorry Mom!*, and Pure), but what do any of you former Vegas visitors recommend during the day?

In case you didn't know, my other blog is titled "I Like My Money Right Where I Can See It... Hanging In My Closet", so gambling is not ranking very high for me on the "I could do that all day" scale. Other suggestions?

I'm SO excited. AND a little worried about my liver.

Crap, I should've asked my Red Bull rep if he knew any of the Vegas team. I can see that coming in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment