Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Local Rave: Alter Ego Salon

I'm in love.

A second story Downtown location (with a view that many would kill for) and prices that make it possible to keep you looking good without having to take out a loan.

Alter Ego Salon - Mary-Taylor did my recent cut and rocked it out.

Video courtesy of the Triangle Blvd boys:



Sign up for their email newsletter (just create an account on their site), that's how I found out about their January special which snagged me a free manicure with my haircut.

One of my favorite things about this salon may not have been the cut at all but the fact that they emailed me an appointment reminder that also included my upcoming scheduled events, including bridal updos for a friends wedding. Apparently, they speak my language (email-based and organized) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment