Monday, February 02, 2009

Making Tuesdays a Little Better

I am known for saving my weekend shopping for Tuesday... especially when it comes to Best Buy and iTunes. Here's why: New Music (or Movie) Tuesdays! New music and movies are released on Tuesdays (except in-theater movies, we know that's reserved for Fridays and holidays).

Here's a look at my personal picks this week:

Tuesday - February 3rd, 2009
{Country} Dierks Bentley - Feel That Fire (snag a deal)

{Rock} The Fray - The Fray
Don't even bother looking for lists elsewhere, Billboard has the most comprehensive cross-genre lists available (by week). If you're looking for country in particular, RoughStock has a much easier to navigate list of those releases.

I've had February 3rd on my list of dates to be excited about for a long time now and I can't wait to listen to both albums. And yes, my picks are wildly different... but that's how I roll.

March 24th (Jason's Where I'm From album) and March 31st (Keith Urban and Rodney Atkins) are going to be great dates as well!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your sweet words of support over on Southern Somedays!!!

    ReplyDelete