Thursday, May 29, 2008

Denim and Wine - Two of My FAVORITE Things!

In my fashion and trend blog, I did a post just the other day on some of the fabulous local publications (print and online) by S&A Cherokee and noted Triangle East Magazine as one of my favorites.

Today's eNewsletter that arrived in my email inbox about what readers can find in the June/July issue highlights two awesome local finds that I cannot wait to read more about (I'm watching my mailbox daily!!) and then actually take in for myself:

"...run by Uniquities in Cameron Village or North Hills and buy a pair of high fashion jeans, designed by Johnston County's own Amy Stephenson. Her jeans are named after N.C. places, and they are super cute.

...forget it all and head out to the Hinnant Family Vineyards and Winery, located in Pine Level, right outside of Selma, for a glass of wine. The Hinnant family has the largest muscadine vineyard in the state and has a fabulous tasting room, where you can try each of their 13 award-winning wines for $4, and you get to keep the cup! Cheers!
"
I smell a girls' shopping excursion followed by a winery visit! I know quite a few girls that I won't have to ask twice... (and I'm also putting good money down that Adrianne will be the first to actually comment on this blog entry to confirm her spot!)

Back to Triangle East, if you aren't a regular subscriber, what's holding you back?

PS - Buying extra subscriptions (a stocking stuffer for my mom and dad this past Christmas - I mean OBVIOUSLY we're Triangle East kind of people) make a CUTE gift for your favorite Triangle East residents and are only $12!

No comments:

Post a Comment