Friday, May 02, 2008

Why Wait for Cinco de Mayo?

...when Buckhead's got Tres de Mayo!!

Starting at 1pm tomorrow, we're doing it block party style again with lots of live music, Corona specials, and headline act... The Embers!!

As a special treat for my blog readers, I have free - YES FREE - tickets ($5 at the door) for any one who reposts this absolutely pertinent info and either leaves me a comment telling me so, or leaves me a link to it! Once you do it... we'll chat specifics for getting you your tickets! (I'll give you tickets for you and few guests!)

Email me at Lisa.Jeffries@gmail.com or NCSULilWolf@gmail.com if you haven't heard from me by 11pm tonight. I have land steward training in Wilmington in the AM, but if you post the blog early tomorrow AM, we'll take care of it when I get back tomorrow afternoon!

I can't wait to see you all there - please come find me and say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment