Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Local Produce - YAY!

Ok, it is terrible that I might need to rely on a delivery service to provide me with local, fresh produce when I pass the NC Farmers Market multiple times a day.

That being said, this will still ensure I get to support local agriculture even with my "I don't have time to grocery shop" schedule - The Produce Box.

I would love to join any of the local CSAs, but I don't have a few hundred bucks to shell out right for all of my seasonal produce in advance. This is a great pay-by-week alternative for me! I was so excited to find out via the Lineberry Alliance mailing list tonight that someone from our neighborhood is coordinating this for us.


Image: The Produce Box

1 comment:

  1. i love this. im a weekly farmers market visitor, but if i ever get too busy ... i've found my spot!

    ReplyDelete