Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Restore Previous Session?

Why yes, Firefox, I would like for you to restore my previous session that was unexpectedly closed and thank you!

I open up things in browser windows that I always have the best of intentions of reading sometime later but my new computer has this nasty habit of automatically rebooting... just because it feels like it (Windows Update, maybe?).

Once again, Firefox almost always saves the day and all I have to do is click on the nice little fox icon and voila... I'm back in business.

If you don't use Firefox, you should.

Don't even wait 30 more seconds, go get it now.

4 comments:

  1. If only I had a dollar for all of the times that I have restored the previous session with Firefox... genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twice today, this delightful feature has saved me. I lovvvvve it! As, naturally I have 11 tabs open right now...ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 3 windows, each with 4+ tabs open (windows organized by topics ;-)) - that's how OCD I am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT! I only use Firefox and that is the greatest feature!!

    ReplyDelete