Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Southern Favorites: Biscuits

I am a biscuit fan - big time. I was beyond upset when my $15.00 Bojangles combo at Bank of America Stadium this past weekend for the UNC vs. WVU bowl game did not include a biscuit. (Seriously - wtf?!)

Naturally, I think this Biscuit of the Month Club highlighted in an email from Garden & Gun (it's one of my inbox favorites - make sure you get on the list) sounds a-may-zing.

I'm also super excited about the forthcoming The Flying Biscuit Cafe to Cameron Village - which I've been told actually does some of my favorite southern staples like biscuits, gravy, and grits (not to be confused with G.R.I.T.S) right! I'll be sure to post an update as soon as it opens and I give it a try myself.
(Image Source: GoGoRaleigh.com)
Anyone tried either of these southern favorites?

2 comments:

  1. Speaking of Bojangles in Charlotte. Concourse B at CLT now has a Bojangles. They have normal prices too. The service leaves a little to be desired, but it's Bojangles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Flying Biscuit! I've been to the Midtown location in Atlanta far too many times and have been known to stand in line wrapping around the corner for a table. The cranberry mimosas are one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete