Saturday, December 13, 2008

Keep Your Eyes Open!

I know there are a lot of moms (and dads!) who read this blog (including my own - Hi Mom! Hi Dad!), so I was really excited to see that our friends in law enforcement have harnessed the power of technology when it comes to Amber Alerts.

Many thanks to Lisa S. for sharing!

Amber Alert Text Site

"Statistics show that the first 3 hours after an abduction are the most critical in recovery efforts. By signing up for free wireless Amber Alerts you could play an integral role in the recovery of an abducted child." -From Website
Be sure to read her post as she gives you a good run-down of the features of the program!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. This means a lot to me, and I cannot imagine the impact that it can have for others.

    ReplyDelete