Saturday, June 21, 2008

Take Your DOG to Work Day?

Yes! I knew it was inevitable. I take Delta and Tank to work with me quite often actually. They LOVE running in to "Grandpa" (my daddy) and Uncle Bruce's office and jumping in their laps. They also LOVE having their run of the showroom back to my office. I need to get a picture of Tank hanging out of my office window or Delta napping under the desk. If your boss won't let you bring your pups to work... get a new job :-)

Side Note: I wonder if people in the non-South love dogs as much as we do down here. In fact, the only person I know who doesn't like dogs... isn't from around here and doesn't like the South anyway. What's her deal? I only forgive her because she wear the wine and silver blue ;-)

Dogs have their day at work
Conversation gets animated on Take Your Dog to Work Day

No comments:

Post a Comment