Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Possibly a Beach Music Concert Tonight?

I'm going to give Red's a call and see if this is taking place since the person who posted the event isn't sure of the address (which makes me wonder what else they're unsure of)... but might be worth enjoying a few drinks at tonight!

TONIGHT Free Beach Music Outdoor Concert (Capital Blvd. REDS Beach Club)
FREE BEACH MUSIC WITH THE EMBERS! TENT AND STAGE ALREADY SET UP.
LET'S GO AND PARTY AFTER WORK!!!!! IT IS SUMMER TIME BABY!
I think the address is 1505 capital.
Thanks goes out to my dad for the heads up :-)!

(By the way, I "found" a website for Red's thanks to Google but it doesn't load. Not incredibly surprising really.)

If you don't know where it is... just head north out of Downtown toward Capital Boulevard (the stretch that runs through the industrial area north of Downtown goes by "Downtown Boulevard" although I don't think you'll see it printed on any street sign). Red's is on the left before the Wake Forest Road / Atlantic Avenue exits... you'll have to pull a u-ey or get off on Wake Forest Road and come back down the other side to get to said left side of the road though.

No comments:

Post a Comment