Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Vote Swagger For Best of the West!

As many of you know, I'm all about local businesses!

If you will (you know... when you have some "free" time at work tomorrow - or you're bored - or whatever....) please cast your votes in Cary News' Best of the West! This is all about small businesses in Cary, Apex, Fuquay-Varina, and Western Wake in general and I would SO appreciate any votes for Swagger (as I know owner Mandy Becker would!) that any of you would like to contribute!

What's Swagger you say?

Swagger is hands down my favorite gifts and accessories boutique located in the heart of Lochmere and its owner, Mandy Becker, is pretty much one of the most fabulous girls I know. I started doing eNewsletters for Mandy over a year ago and now I help her manage Swagger's growing website and creative development including product content, blogs, and more on an almost daily basis.

So why am I asking my blog readers to vote? Simple: because I recommend the girls at Swagger to EVERYONE I know! I know that anyone I send that way will leave as one very, VERY happy shopper.

If you are one of my many friends who's ventured in to Swagger, shopped online at SwaggerGifts.com, or even purchased something Swagger at Accessorize with Pi Phi, please cast your vote and let others know as well!

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of this! I'll definitely spread the word with my lil preppy students who live in Lochmere, too...although I'm sure they already live there :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete