Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tobacco Road

Dangit! I wanted a piece of a sports bar to call "Tobacco Road". I knew it'd be a great name for a bar around these parts. And I still know that it'll be a great place to watch college sports with a nice hint of rivalry in the air.

Apparently, those Amra boys beat me to it. Oh well, if it could be anyone else... I'm glad it's them! (If you've never been to a wine tasting at Amra's on Glenwood South - or anything else there for that matter - I highly recommend it!)

From Ashton's daily dish on Downtown Dirt and more... here's the short and sweet of it... and I do mean short!

"In downtown news: The 7000 square foot satellite sports bar planned for 222 Glenwood (to be opened by the Amra’s brothers) will be called Tobacco Road."

No comments:

Post a Comment