Wednesday, February 06, 2008

March Madness is Coming!

Ok, so it's not here yet... but things sure are heating up on Tobacco Road!

After doing some fun event research for a postcard at work, I decided that I want to have a March Madness party this year. Either at the townhouse or at Buckhead. I mean, this is NC people... if you can't enjoy ACC basketball then you have no business being in close proximity to NCSU, UNC, Duke, and Wake Forest all at once.

I think I'll make this drink I found on eVite's March Madness party ideas:

"Beer and sports are a perfect match, so have a fridge full of brew. But if you want to shoot long for a 3-pointer, try this cocktail with three different rums (one for each point).

3-Point Basket (Zombie)

• 1 shot dark rum
• 1 shot white rum
• 1 shot gold/spiced rum
• 1/2 shot apricot brandy
• 1/2 shot lime juice
• 1/2 shot pineapple juice
• a dash of sugar

Stir and serve."
Sounds yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment