Monday, July 27, 2009

Calling All Local Readers with a Cause or Two

Here's a quick PSA, because I like to pay it forward and I know that lots of my local readers have some great causes to share! :-)

Last year, the Swagger Gifts Holiday Open House Preview Party raised over $1,500 for the Leukemia & Lymphoma society, and now your very own favorite cause could be featured this year!

If you are involved in a worthy organization, cause, or non-profit, please tell my friends at Swagger about it!

Email Mandy (at) SwaggerGifts (dot) com with the story behind your cause and why you think it would benefit from being featured as this year's Holiday Open House Preview Party charity!

Nominations will be accepted until August 1, 2009.
Swagger will choose and let everyone know in August who has been selected.

The 2009 Holiday Open House Preview Party (possibly benefiting YOUR favorite charity) will be held on November 5th, 2009.
The 2009 Holiday Open House will be held on Sunday, November 8th, 2009.

PS - If you do email a suggestion to Mandy, please drop me a comment or an email to let me know! I'd love to hear that one of my reader's suggestions was selected and have the chance to support you and your favorite cause at the annual party.


{Image: SwaggerGifts.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment