Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Did You Get JMC's New Album Yesterday?

I did! And I got five at Best Buy (for everyone in the family who hasn't hopped on the iPod bandwagon).

The girl at the store looked at me a little funny and then said "I've heard some of his stuff... I like him!"

That's what I thought. ;-)

I had the chance to hear the whole album last week on iLike before it officially was in stores - and I liked it then - but listening to it in the car with the windows down, sunroof open, on a beautiful Tuesday afternoon... 100 times better! I've been rockin' ever since.

And since I'm convinced you all will love it too, I'm giving two of you a chance to do it for free!

Just comment here or send me an email at NCSULilWolf (at) gmail (dot) com and you'll be entered to win. I will give you your choice of having it physically in your hands or via iTunes, whatever floats your boat. Contest ends on Tuesday, May 5th (Cinco de Mayo)!

Your comment will get you one entry and re-posting this (and letting me know where - your blog, MySpace, facebook, whatever) will get you a second entry.

Check out Jason's website for the latest updates and be sure to get your tickets online ($5 cheaper!) for Saturday's Boots, Bands, and Bulls benefit concert, featuring Kevin Lee, Brian Davis, and Jason Michael Carroll here in Raleigh!


{Image: iLike.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment