Sunday, September 21, 2008

Chi Phi Thai

This funny little segment from this weekend's Good Morning America really makes me miss my sorority days - and want a Red Bull really bad, too.

Note: This took place at UNC, but all local letter-wearers can still support the awesome Greek system in the Triangle and our brothers and sisters in Carolina Blue. Well, that is... until November 22nd... then it's ON!

Click here (http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=5846165) to watch the UNC ADPi vs. Chi Phi cook-off on GMA since there's no embed code.

PS - Best tie-breaker, EVER. Watch the video!

3 comments:

  1. So cute - makes me want to wear my letters and pearls to work tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable!! And what better tie-breaker than Ramses?

    (By the way, I am quite impressed with what both houses came up with)

    ReplyDelete