Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Come Check Out the DTR Water Tower on Wednesday!

Who has $685,000 to lend me? I think this would make a GREAT location for my first restaurant... no?

My friends at Glenwood Agency have listed this very cool water tower (and current home to the NC chapter of the American Institute of Architects) and are having a little open house/tour on Wednesday of this week (ie: tomorrow). Consider this your official invite, via Ann-Cabell's post on my facebook wall:

Okay, so, it's official - invite whomever you'd like! 115 W Morgan Street - Wed from 4:30 - 6:30 pm at the Old Raleigh Water Tower! We're going to serve some champagne, too! I sent out a post card to some folks, but, am eager to get as many people there as possible since it's such a cool building!

Click here to read up on the history and join me on Wednesday afternoon to check out this cool property!

Click here to watch the video about this piece of property going up for sale on News14.com!

{Image: Downtown Living Advocates blog post}

No comments:

Post a Comment