I have two great options for you fellow Raleigh kids!
1 - Raleigh Wide Open
Specifically, the 11:00am parade through Downtown... where you can see yours truly (and Nick will very likely get volunteered, too) volunteering with Shop Local Raleigh!
PS - Go see my buddy Mike for great prizes from Triangle.com, too!
2 - Second Chance Pet Adoptions' Auction for the Animals
This fun event taking place at 7:00pm features several ways to get in on the fundraising fun!
- Buy a ticket!
- Bid on over 150 silent auction items
- Bid on over 40 chance auction items
- Bid on over 10 live auction items
- Purchase raffle tickets for some cool items including:
- Disney World Park Hopper Passes
- Sightseeing Plane ride
- Tickets to Carowinds
- $100 Bailey's Fine Jewelry Gift Card
- Gift Certificate for a Pet Portraits
- 2 Air Tran Airline Tickets - anywhere in the US
- Doggie Daycare Gift Certificates
- Original Engraving from Clark Art
- NC Symphony and Ballet Tickets
- Private Dance Lessons
- Topsail Beach condo - 1 week
- And, much, much more...
Tickets include a wonderful selection of cold and hot hors d'oeuvres along with a fantastic dessert buffet. A selection of Pepsi products, along with water will be available. Wine and beer will be available on a cash basis.
Wines for Humanity will be doing wine tasting of select red and white wines during the evening. Wines for Humanity is an in-home wine tasting company dedicated to introducing the public to the joy of fine wines while raising funds for charity. Their wines are sourced from award-winning vineyards from all over the world.
Purchase your tickets online here!
See you there!