Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Top 10 Southern List

Roger Elmore, the main writer for HospitalityManagementSchools.com, dropped me a nice email to let me know about a Top 10 list his site had just posted that he thought I, as well as you readers, might enjoy.

http://www.hospitalitymanagementschools.net/blog/2010/10-ways-to-know-youre-a-true-southerner/

How many did you check off? Although I'm not a hunting fan and don't find myself in church on an extremely regular basis, I'd say that the list, for the most part, fit the bill!

And although I love my "not from the South, but I got here as fast as I could" friends, I had to laugh at the end of number 10: "Although you welcome them to visit, you wish they’d stop moving to the region."

Thanks for reading and for the email, Roger!

1 comment:

  1. I'll never forget the girl in Charlottesville telling me "Your accent is so cute." Smoke immediately began pouring from my ears. You know, because I do it to be cute. I asked her where she was from "Alaska!" "Oh wow that is awesome!" Smoke came from her ears.

    Love the list! I would always rather be fishing.

    ReplyDelete