Monday, October 05, 2009

Favorite {Country} Songs of the Week: Week 3

I have been terrible at keeping up with this mini-series (you know how life just gets away from you in the summer and then all of a sudden, it's fall?... yeah), but here's a little update on my current playlist!

Steve Azar - You're My Life (video | iTunes)

This song doesn't get a lot of airtime, but it's amazing.
Carrie Underwood - Cowboy Casanova (video | iTunes)
This is my current windows down, radio UP song!
Carrie Underwood - The More Boys I Meet (iTunes)Hilarious. Pure hilariousness - and SO true.

"Cheap date, bad taste, another night gone to waste
Talking about nothing in so many words
It's not like I'm not trying
'Cause I'll give anyone a shot once

And, I, I close my eyes
And, I kiss that frog
Each time finding
The more boys I meet...
the more I love my dog!"

Miranda Lambert - White Liar (video | iTunes)

Is that a cameo from Jamey Johnson in the video???
Michelle Branch - Sooner or Later (video | iTunes)
I've been a Michelle fan for YEARS, love her move to country (which we first saw with her as a member of The Wreckers.
Tim McGraw - Southern Voice (video | iTunes)
If you're a serious country music follower (and I mean SERIOUS), then you probably heard about the drama with the greatest hits album. I'm really looking forward to his all new album coming soon!
Ok that's it for now. Any songs that I'm missing that should make the cut next time?

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, I am loving Lady Antebellums latest song 'I need you now".. Their 1st cd was great & with this new single, I am looking forward to the next one it will be on :)

    ReplyDelete