Thursday, May 28, 2009

Zac Brown Band in Raleigh this Weekend!

If you've been around since October 2008, you've probably seen one or two of my posts about ZBB - including the original.

While I'm bummed that it wasn't my handiwork that brought them to my beloved Raleighwood (not without effort - I tried, but other forces who don't know any better stood in the way), the Lincoln Theatre has (LOVE them though, so I'm glad it's them) for a block party this Sunday.

Johnny Orr & the South Station Band and Coastline Band (both are great NC groups!) will also be parts of this cool event. Tickets are only $20 in advance, $25 day of.

Here are the full details:

http://lincolntheatre.com/schedule.htm

Zac Brown Band w/ Sonia Leigh / Levi Lowery / Nic Cowan

Inside Stage
Johnny Orr & the South Station Band
Playing between the Outside Bands

Jim Quick & Coastline
After Party Following Zac Brown Band


5:00PM Doors
5:15PM Show

This show is outside on the Lincoln Theatre Street Stage
See y'all there!


{Image: RoughStock.com}

3 comments:

  1. If I decide to leave the island (probably won't happen). I may be there for this. Miss Jane will be for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been seeing Zac since I was in college (10 yrs now) He is from Ga.
    Levi is amazing! and I have such a girl crush on Sonia, she is awesome live! This should be a great show. I am jealous for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Zac Brown Band too! Have a great week!!-Jackie

    ReplyDelete