Tuesday, January 22, 2008

75 Things Every North Carolinian Should Do

Check out the list of of NC favorites and see if yours made the cut!

Originally published in Our State magazine, this is something I read about on GoGoRaleigh.com (which by the way, is one of my favorite new sites of 2008 - thsnks for the recommendation Ashton) and wanted to pass along!

My favorites (and those I plan to try soon) include:
3. Wright Brothers Memorial: online
9. Hatteras Lighthouse: online
10. Bill’s Hot Dog Stand: (252) 946-3343 Gladden Street, (252) 946-8535 Washington Square Mall (Note: if they're the pink hot dogs, I've got to get to little Washington to try them!)
16. North Carolina Seafood Festival: online
18. Fort Macon: online (Note: A great place to take the pups!)
22. Airlie Gardens: online (Note: One of the best places in Wilmington, by far!)
24. Masonboro Island: online (Note: A 4th of July classic!)

Ok, forget my favorites list, because it pretty much contains the whole original list!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa,
    Thanks so much for stopping by gogo! I'll have a good time combing through your blog, too. :)

    ReplyDelete