Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Yoga + Wine... IN GARNER!

Yes, you read that wonderful combination right and I'm just as surprised as you are to find out it's only a few miles from my house.

I checked out a warm yoga class a few Saturday mornings ago at Zin Yoga Wine and I can't wait to get back in the studio soon. I hate to already be booked on Saturday and not making this great event, but it doesn't mean I can't share the details with you local readers...



Vino and Vinyasa Saturday, January 31st: 6 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.

Yoga with friends, wine and chocolate will sure to make a memorable night out. The night will start with a long gentle practice and end with a glass of wine, delicious tapas, and Togomay truffles and gluten-free cookies. This is the true experience of Zin Yoga Studio and Wine Lounge.

$35/person. Must Preregister by Thursday 29th.
www.zinyogawine.com (events tab to register)
zinyogawine@gmail.com
919-917-7500

Namaste, y'all. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment