Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm Fairly Impressed!

I don't even want to go into all of the issues that I (along with thousands of other ticket holders) have experienced in the past when dealing with Walnut Creek and Ticketmaster, but an email I received this morning (actually got past my spam filters, too!) makes me regard Live Nation much higher than the former Ticketmaster:

Dear Live Nation Tickets Customer,

Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion at Walnut Creek - Raleigh, NC has just informed us that the show time for Tim McGraw on May 17, 2008 has changed to 7:30pm.

If you have any questions, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-431-3462 Monday-Saturday 10am-5pm EDT, or email us at ticketsupport@livenation.com.

Regards,
Live Nation Tickets Customer Support
Very well done guys. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment